We here are City Light Church are glad to still be able to offer Sunday Morning Services during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – the health and safety of our church family is of utmost importance, and we are committed to following the guidelines set out by public health officials. Here is what we are doing to keep everyone safe as they attend in person:
- We recommend that those who are seniors or who have underlying health conditions refrain from attending in person. Church Online will continue to be available and we encourage you to attend virtually.
- We are currently only offering Sunday School for Kindergarten-Grade 6 students. If you choose to attend in person, please be prepared to keep your young Preschool or younger children seated with you at all times. If you are participating in Church Online, all our Sunday School materials are made available for use at home as well.
- If you do plan to attend in person, be sure that you are in good health. If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat, please stay home and complete a self-assessment at this link: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged, as we have limited seating. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attendees must wear a mask. Disposable masks are available for those who do not have one.
- All attendees must physically distance. Seating has been re-arranged to allow households to sit 6ft apart.
- We encourage our attendees to maintain good hygiene throughout morning. We have several hand sanitization stations around the building, and we take care to thoroughly clean and disinfect prior to the service.
Please Email Us To Let Us Know You’re Coming: email@example.com