CLC is pleased to continue offering services during the pandemic, but there’s no doubt we’re having to do some things differently. Your family’s health and safety remain of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to following the recommendations of public health officials in these times.
If you’re planning to attend our services, here’s what you should know:
- Registration for service is required. Seating is limited to 15% capacity to allow for physical distancing, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seats.
- Personal health screening is encouraged prior to attending our services. If you have symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat, or you have been in close contact with a positive case of COVID-19, please stay home and participate in our service online instead: https://citylightchurchlethbridge.online.church/
- Physical distancing & masks are required at all in-person services. If you do not have a mask, we can provide a disposable one for you.
- CLC Kids is running bi-weekly Sunday School classes for children in Kindergarten-Grade 6. We have also prepared children’s activity clipboards for those who will remain in the service with their parents.
- Our building is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to each service.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time! If you have any questions or concerns, please call 403-329-3011 or email email@example.com